Hybrid and Native Application
Hybrid and native both are application development platform where you can develop your App according to your requirement. Both kind of Apps are having own merits and uniqueness but due to their special functionality they are used for special purpose.
If one want to choose which App to work then first you have to know about hybrid and native App and how they are different from each other and which would be the better alternative to choose. While native Apps are created for a particular platform like Android, iOS and Windows, whereas hybrid Apps are created for multiple platforms so we can use single App on all Platforms. Often less priority is given to Hybrid Applications Development Services than Native Application.
Pros of Hybrid Application
- Hybrid maintain a single code that run on multiple platform.
- It take lesser time to develop as code are written in HTML
- It saves both time and money.
- Getting updates without going to play store.
- They use plugins for installing an App.
- Visual and interactive components such as games and 3D animation are also available in hybrid Apps.
Cons of Hybrid Application
- There is no App store network, it can be distributed through web only.
- Performance is slower than the native App.
- It cannot access in built features.
- Hybrid App can have hidden bugs which leads to future errors.
- It is less in use comparing Native App.
Native App are developed specifically for the mobile devices like android, iOS and windows. User can download the App from the App store. Native application uses Application Development programming languages for app development like Objective C, Swift and Java. It provide fast and easy access as compared to hybrid App. Native applications have the better performance, high security, user friendly and best user experience.
Pros of Native App
- Native App provide the better security than the hybrid App.
- Native App provide flexibility and easy to access features.
- Native mobile Apps provide fast performance and a high degree of reliability.
- Native Apps are reach to user easily as they are available on App store.
- Highly compatible to devices.
- Native Apps can make use of push-notifications, alerting users when their attention is required in the app.
- It can access the latest features of updated app.
- They are easily available on the app store and can be installed easily.
- It can use in built functions easily.
Cons of Native app
- Apps are not updated automatically App store approval is needed
- It requires long time duration to develop as entire code to be written
- It works on single platform, we have to create different App for different platform.
What We Suggest
By the understanding of both the App, which of the app is better to go with. You should not only consider the features but also the long term stability and flexibility of the app. If you want simple app you can go with hybrid, but if you want more functionalities than Native Apps are best to choose as Hybrid App are having limited features to access.