Software as a service (SaaS) is an on-demand model changing the way businesses of all sizes and industries use software. It is a Cloud based software distribution model where your users can access your services from anywhere on the internet. Build a subscription based SAAS model for your B2B, B2C or C2C business and generate recurring revenue without worrying about the hardware, software and management team costs.
With no large upfront investment your customers will enjoy no painful upgrades and no installation problems or lengthy downloads. There will never be upgrades of servers as bandwidth and user base grow, no worries about backing and recovering data. Application Program Interfaces (API’s) provide seamless integration with other ERP or SaaS solutions.How Can We Help You Outperform
- SAAS model requires a new way of thinking about business – one that sees customer relationships as ongoing service opportunities, not as one time transactions. New Media Guru provides a dedicated team who work towards this approach.
- Determining key metrics of your business and proposing solutions around it.
- Agile development processes are used; breaking down complex projects into smaller, independent components, saving time. We avoid the many interdependencies of traditional projects and eliminate the need to support multiple platforms and versions.
- Providing reliable and scalable infrastructure including application and database servers, network bandwidth, security certifications, backup tools, and monitoring systems.
- Designing a personalized application feel for your customers.
- Providing maintenance and ongoing support for your SaaS application as well as building it.
- Extending your application in new ways with developer community support via your API’s.
Get a Free Quote Now
Get in touch with us!“SAAS applications is a better way of working and collaborating, meeting needs of businesses of all sizes” Technology We build Hybrid applications in following Domains:
- Technology: PHP 5, ASP.Net 4.0
- Frameworks: ASP.NET | MVC3, PHP | MVC, Code Igniter, Zend and Cake PHP
- Databases: PHP | My SQL 2005, ASP.NET | MS SQL 2008 server
- Servers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GoDaddy, Hostgator, Microsoft Azure and Rackspace
- Third Party Integrations: Third party integration as per project requirement – Chat, Video Conferencing Weather, Streaming, Newsletter, MLS, Payroll, Sales Tax, Payment Gateway, Digital Signature, Background Check, Contact Grabber and more
- Media: Media asset management solutions based on the SaaS business model, enabling quick integration of content with social networks, syndication of content from new providers and creating an application that is highly scalable and capable of managing massive content libraries.
- Retail: Understanding your retail business mechanism and providing online SaaS based solutions with flexibility of custom deployment, integration between stores to maximize resource utilization and ease of management through a centralized system.
- Elearning: SaaS based Solutions for E-Learning portals that focus on the key essence such as superior site load time, enhanced user experience, website uptime, Load balancing, CDN (Content Delivery network), stress testing, live streaming options, speed optimization and on-demand third party implementation.
- Staffing: Dynamic, SaaS based staffing solutions featuring some of the major custom integrations including custom algorithm setting, stress testing, load testing, taxation module integration, multiple APIs or third parties implementation with brilliant hosting options on cloud servers for scalability.
- Ecommerce: Flexible, responsive and easy to use, SaaS based eCommerce solutions with integration of a full-featured shopping cart, product catalog, and management system with extensive customization capabilities without the headache of data back-ups and storage.
- Marketplace: Custom Saas development solutions to build dynamic and scalable online marketplaces using latest version and frameworks of PHP or ASP.NET. Major recommendations include escrow systems, referral system integration, intuitive interface, SEO friendly design, robust content management system and more.