We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Education Qualifications & Key Skills required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven work experience in Android app development.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Job Types: Full-time,
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Job Type: Full-time