Table of Content
Learn Andar Bahar card game tips and tricks to increase your chance of winning a big amount. These strategies can easily make you a pro in the Andar Bahar card game. Implement these tips and tricks guide, win every bet you place, and double your winnings every time.
Andar Bahar is a live casino card game where you can play for real money. The Andar Bahar game is not like a science rocket, it is very easy to play and simple game. We will help you get the most out of your game and make you a pro casino player. But applying all unnecessary tips and tricks is also not worth it. That’s why we have made this blog just for you.
With our guide, you will know every winning possibility, tips, and tricks you can apply when playing the Andar Bahar card game. So, without wasting any time, let’s get on that.
Andar Bahar is an online casino card game known as Katti. The game is highly popular in India as being the origin country. It contains a table which has two sides, the first is Andar and the second is bahar. It’s a simple and easy game with simple rules.
Now this game is available on most platforms such as websites and mobile devices. And this all happened because of a new digital trend. Most people can’t go to casinos to play these games; so many Andar Bahar game development companies developed these games for almost every platform.
In the Live Andar Bahar card game, the dealer hosts the game and deals with the real cards on the table with high-quality live-streamed on your devices. If a player leaves or quits the game in the dealing process, the player gets a penalty, and no amount is refundable.
Read More : How Much Does It Cost to Develop App Like TripAdvisor?
Every online casino mobile game player wants to win as much as possible, right? So we have some Andar Bahar tips and tricks for you to improve your chances of winning when playing Andar Bahar with real money. After using these tricks, you will know how to earn more from the Andar Bahar game.
In Andar Bahar, a card game trick, which also applies to other online casino table games, are to be reported. Learn as much as possible about the Andar Bahar online game before you start playing. Read Andar Bahar card game rules, terms and conditions.
When placing bets, you must be very active and adept at what is happening in the game and what you must do next. All of these small things can have a big impact on the game. You must know which side is profiting more because each side has a different winning percentage amount. Whichever side gets the first card has a 51.5% winning chance, and the other has a 48.5% chance of winning.
Making a budget before playing is important so you won't lose above your budget limit. Disciplining yourself must.
Playing a demo game before entering the original game will give you a basic structure of the real game. You can easily learn the whole game without losing anything.
Another great way of learning the casino Andar Bahar game without spending money. You may have heard that practice makes you perfect. That's why practicing the game first will give you confidence and knowledge of how real money casino games are played.
Read More : Live Casino API Provider In India
Andar Bahar card game-winning chances are always 50-50; therefore, placing your bets at the right time, on the right side, is a crucial part to consider. To give the upper hand on winning chances, implement our best Andar Bahar online card game tricks and win like a pro every round.
This strategy works very effectively when you don't know how to place your bets or when you are losing and don't know what to do. This strategy is also known as Martingale Strategy. In this strategy, when a player loses his bet, he repeatedly doubles his bets, and when the player wins the round, he effectively decreases his bet amount by half.
The purpose of using this strategy in live casino games is to increase your chances of winning a big amount at once. When you lose your first bet, repeatedly double your bet amount. This would mean that if you win one round, you are not just winning; you also double and cover all the loss amounts into the winning amount in just one round.
And Second Martingale strategy is when you win your round instantly, half your bet amount. Therefore if you lose, you will only be losing half the amount.
To play with high stacks, you need high bankrolls; this is where the casino bonus comes in handy. That would increase your bankroll and the RTP of your Andar Bahar card game sessions.
This inside-out strategy is based on superstition and not just on statistics. For example, when you play the Andar Bahar online card game, there is a table showing today's winners of the Aandar or Bahar side.
The inside is often marked as a blue dot and the outside as a red dot.
The strategy is based on what you believe in, hot or cold. Players who believe in cold strategy place their bets on the side that has won the least, as it is bound to win soon.
Players who believe in hot strategy place their bets on the side that has won the most times because it is on a winning streak.
These strategies are based entirely on your gut feeling and mentality, and there is no right or wrong in these strategies. Instead, it's about creating a conscious way of deciding where to place your bets.
Don't Rely On Only Tips & Tricks!
No matter which strategy you use, knowing the basics is a must, and staying in control should be your main priority. These strategies can only help you sometimes, but to become a master of this game, you must develop your skills, knowledge, game sense, and much more.
In the Andar Bahar card game, skill is slightly less considered, but control is important because your gameplay depends on your choices. It is because tricks only help you on a certain level after your mind and your instincts will help you.
Read More: Best Sports Betting API Provider in India
Live casino Andar Bahar card game is so popular, but why? The main reason for its popularity is its simplicity and availability on all platforms. The game is not a science rocket; it's easy to understand. The game interaction, options, and user interface make users understand the game fast.
The casino game industry has allowed gambling lovers to enjoy casino games on their mobile phones and through websites.
Now that users can play Andar Bahar card casino games online, it's never been more convenient for Indian players to play Andar Bahar casino games for real cash.
Playing authorized, licensed, secured, and most trusted Andar Bahar online games increases user engagement with the game and enticed users to keep connected with it.
How to Withdraw and Deposit Money from the Live Casino Andar Bahar card game?
Netbanking and internet banking are offered at almost all of our recommended casinos. However, we recommend our users use an internet wallet such as Neteller, Paypal, or Skrill as they are faster and have a higher success rate of transferring amounts.
Additionally, some banks wrongfully withhold payments due to the complex nature of gambling laws. We are sure they have their customer's best interests in mind, but this can get in the way of your successful submission.
It is worth pointing out that most of the time, deposits and withdrawals will be accepted by local banks.
Another important point is that transactions other than Indian Rupee (INR) are considered currency exchanges in India. Therefore, they are taxed and regulated under the current currency tax exchange rates.
Fast and secured payment options:
Choose the Best Casino Game Like Andar Bahar Online Card Game
Due to the vast amount of gambling casino games, it can be difficult for you to find which Andar Bahar game is best and which is not.
Well, most of them look the same but work differently. Each online card game has unique qualities and features; therefore, choosing certified and government-licensed-approved gambling games will be smart.
Read More: How to Develop Multigaming Platform Apps like MPL and Winzo?
To help you choose your best casino Andar Bahar game, we have mentioned some key points that you should consider.
License: As mentioned earlier, game licensing, certification, and authorization by the government is the first thing you should check; if they provide each of these verifications, the game is safe to play.
Payment Methods: A gambling casino Andar Bahar game should provide users with safe, reliable, and fast payment methods.
Simple UI/UX: The simple casino game user interaction and user experience are important things to consider. The game's complexity can make space between the user and the game.
Andar Bahar game Bonus: Not all casino games offer bonuses; that's why choosing a casino game that offers bonuses is smart.
Customer Support: Casino games support and maintenance services should be top-notch.
Now you have to understand that playing casino Andar Bahar card games is no joke; you place real money, and if you lose, it can make certain things very aggressive. Therefore, staying in control is crucial when playing a casino game for real money. In this blog, we have covered all the essential subjects new players are always looking for.
We hope that you will learn many things about gambling games tips and tricks to win matches by reading this blog. Our Andar Bahar mobile game tips and tricks are certified and work effectively in the game. As mentioned before, learning the whole process of live casino Andar Bahar games will enable you to play casino games like a pro.